Tuesday, August 11, 2009

NYC.... New York Fashion Shows

In anticipation of the New York Fashion Shows in September I am offering a special service to all my followers, friends and visitors to my blog. On a LIMITED BASIS, and leading up until the shows begin, I will TRY and fulfill requests of anyone wanting to see an image from a designers line from the past seasons.

If you have an outfit, style or favorite designer in mind and would like to see a sample, I would be happy to share it with you and my visitors. The number of designers that I have are also limited, but there is a variety of outfits that I can choose form. I anticipate that I can fulfill one , possibly two requests per day and my posts will depend on how closely I can match the request to what I have in my files. I am not offering any guarantees of any sort, but I am happy to provide this offer in gratitude to all those who visit my blog.

2 comments:

Sarah Bee said...

I would give my kidney to go to NYC fashion week.
'nuff said, haha,

www.lipglossmanetoss.blogspot.com

Jack Daniel said...

I would love to go to NYC and see the whole circus myself in real life!!
I'd love to see some spectators outside these shows...