Monday, September 7, 2009

NYC.... thinking fall, but its still summer




I generally like to post one or a maximum of two images of the same outfit. However, this is an exception. The ensemble is very complicated , having multiple layers textures and a splendid assortment of jewelry. Of particular interest are the fabrics, and how they move given their differing weight and composition. Notice, the hair is not overbearing, albeit its processing compliments and underlines the lines of the look.

10 comments:

Rock & Revolution said...

Love everything about it. So sophisticated and edgy!

M said...

I agree, this outfit needs more images than just one or two. I wish I could have seen it in person! :)

Jacquelyn said...

I love the full length mage from behind.

Everyday Life of an Up and Coming Fashionista said...

I dislike it, but she is def bold in her approach here. I cannot knock her for that.

Yanni D.
(www.yannid.blogspot.com)

Spardha Malik said...

i'm sure it would have looked more interesting in person!

hayleysherie said...

I love her rings and shoes and the quilting on the skirt is super cool.

Tina said...

Great and Smart!

Kiss from Kill the Heel

The Chukker said...

Very nice pictures of a complicated looking outfit. I agree, you need several angles to really understand what's going on.
Good job

razhbi said...

luv everything 'cept for the wooden clogs

Eden Blake Collection said...

Gotta love NYC!